Standard: IEC 60072-1
DIMENSIONS AND OUTPUT SERIES FOR ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES PART 1: FRAME NUMBERS 56 TO 400 AND FLANGE NUMBERS 55 TO 1080
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 72 covers the majority of rotating electrical machines for industrial purposes within the dimension range:
Foot- mounted : — shaft-heights: 56 mm to 400 mm
Flange- mounted: — pitch circle diameter of flange: 55 mm to 1080 mm
It gives tables of fixing dimensions, shaft extension dimensions and output powers. Maximum permissible torques for continuous duty on a.c. motors are listed for various shaft diameters.
NOTE – The dimensions for machines with shaft heights 355 mm and 400 mm, given in this standard, are included among the values given in IEC 72-2.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60072-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|