Standard: ECIA - EIA CB 12
GOLD PLATING STUDY TEST REPORT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the performance characteristics of gold plating thicknesses when exposed to a severe series of environmental sequences. phenomenon which could potentially cause contact interface degradation. The program is designed to stress the component system beyond normal military qualification test sequences. established. The sequences as established were chosen for their impact on No pass/fail criteria was The data as generated is used for comparative purposes only.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia cb 12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|