Standard: BHMA A156.2
BORED AND PREASSEMBLED LOCKS & LATCHES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Standard establishes requirements for bored and preassembled locks and latches and includes performance tests, strength tests, operational tests, material evaluation tests, finish tests, and dimensional criteria.
Tests described in this Standard are performed under laboratory conditions. In actual usage, results vary because of installation, maintenance and environmental conditions.
When locks and latches are used in fire door assemblies, they shall have been tested and listed for use in fire doors by a nationally recognized independent testing laboratory and shall be under an in-plant follow-up inspection service.
See ANSI/BHMA A156.13 or A156.12 respectively for series 1000 mortise locks and latches or series 5000 interconnected locks and latches.
|Organization:||Builders Hardware Manufacturers Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||bhma a156.2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|