Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-31
DEVELOPMENT OF SAFETY CRITICAL SOFTWARE FOR AIRBORNE SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Defence Standard, used in conjunction with RTCA/DO-178A and other Standards listed in clause 2, describes the techniques and methods that shall be used for the orderly development of software for UK MOD high integrity airborne applications.
This Defence Standard applies to all military avionics systems that contain software and have flight safety implications. Examples of such systems
The principles of this Defence Standard and RTCA/DO-178A can be applied to other non-avionics software systems.
All activities within the software life cycle are considered including:
system validation and testing;
post delivery support, including re-certification
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-31|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 16.