Standard: MODUK - CS 2625D
SOLUTION, PRETREATMENT, FOR ALUMINIUM
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification refers to a fluid which can be used to produce on aluminium a lighty etched surface suitable for painting. It is applied by brush or spray, allowed to dry, then removed completely by means of a jet of water or a stiff brush.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||cs 2625d|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.