Standard: IEC 60034-7
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES - PART 7: CLASSIFICATION OF TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION, MOUNTING ARRANGEMENTS AND TERMINAL BOX POSITION (IM CODE)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 specifies the IM Code, a classification of types of construction, mounting arrangements and the terminal box position of rotating electrical machines.
Two systems of classification are provided as follows:
– Code I (see section 2): An alpha-numeric designation applicable to machines with end-shield bearing(s) and only one shaft extension.
– Code II (see section 3): An all-numeric designation applicable to a wider range of types of machines including types covered by Code I.
The type of machine not covered by Code II should be fully described in words.
The relationship between Code I and Code II is given in annex A.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-7||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-7||Change Type: A1||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-7||Change Type:||Revision: 2.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-7||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|