Standard: JAG 1755.1
(JAG 124) EDUCATION OF HANDICAPPED CHILDREN IN DOD DEPENDENTS SCHOOLS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
1. The provisions of this Instruction apply to the Office of the Secretary of Defense and its field activity, DoDDS and DoDDS constituent elements; the Military Departments; the Organization of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; the Unified and Specified Commands; and the Defense Agencies (collectively DoD Components).
2. The provisions encompass children receiving or entitled to receive educational instruction from DoDDS, and the parents of those children.
3. The provisions do not apply to schools operated by the Department of Defense within the United States.
This directive applies to all Navy and Marine Corps activities.
|Organization:||Office of the Judge Advocate General|
|Document Number:||jag 1755.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|