Standard: IEC 60034-6
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES PART 6: METHODS OF COOLING (IC CODE)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 34 identifies the circuit arrangements and the methods of movement of the coolant in rotating electrical machines, classifies the methods of cooling and gives a designation system for them.
The designation of the method of cooling consists of the letters "IC", followed by numerals and letters representing the circuit arrangement, the coolant and the method of movement of the coolant.
A complete designation and a simplified designation are defined. The complete designation system is intended for use mainly when the simplified system is not applicable.
The complete designations, as well as the simplified designations, are illustrated in the tables of annex A for some of the most frequently used types of rotating machines, together with sketches of particular examples.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-6||Change Type:||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|