Standard: (NFPA) - NFPA T2.30.4
NFPA RECOMMENDED PRACTICE GUIDE FOR SELECTION OF FLUID POWER POSITION TRANSDUCERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The technical presentation of this document identifies the factors involved in selecting a reliable and functional position transducer. The selection of components and the success of the installation remain the responsibility of the individuals actually involved in the process. The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) assumes no responsibility for improper application of any of the technologies described in this guide.
This guide presents parameters and requirements of position transducers for use in mobile and industrial fluid power systems. The intent is to make readers aware of the type of information needed to select fluid power position transducers. Lastly, transducer manufacturers may find this guide helpful in communicating with potential users within the fluid power industry.
|Organization:||National Fluid Power Association|
|Document Number:||nfpa t2.30.4|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|NFPA T2.30.4||Change Type:||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|