Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 15
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; TOPIC 15: AIRCREW MANUAL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of the Aircrew Manual is to provide Service aircrew with comprehensive descriptive and management information on systems and equipment, with normal and emergency handling characteristics, procedures, and limitations, to enable the aircraft to be operated effectively and safely in its specified roles.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 15|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|