Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 16
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 16: PREPARATION AND SUPPLY OF AIRBORNE AND GROUND SUPPORT EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this chapter is to provide a guide to be followed when compiling airborne and ground support equipment publications. The object of the publication is to convey ex-situ information on how the equipment functions, is serviced and if necessary repaired.
It is the duty of the sub-contractor to supply to the main contractor the information necessary to fit and maintain in-situ equipment to meet the requirement of Chap.5.
A list of airborne and ground support equipments to be given publication coverage is approved by the User services.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 16|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.