Standard: RTCA DO-241
OPERATIONAL CONCEPTS AND DATA ELEMENTS REQUIRED TO IMPROVE AIR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT (ATM) - AERONAUTICAL OPERATIONAL CONTROL (AOC) GROUND-GROUND INFORMATION EXCHANGE TO FACILITATE COLLABORATIVE DECISION MAKING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document identifies information to be exchanged by the ATM system and AOCs using automation and ground-ground communications. It identifies information needed for both domestic and oceanic operations. June 2014 RTCA List of Available Documents Page 68 of 142 The information presented extends beyond what is necessary for today's operation paradigm to include requirements that will facilitate more user flexibility in the future. Operational scenarios are included.
|Document Number:||rtca do-241|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.