Standard: AA ATECH
ALUMINUM INDUSTRY TECHNOLOGY ROADMAP
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Aluminum is one of the most versatile and sustainable materials for our dynamic global economy. The North American aluminum industry charted a bold course for the future of this essential material in its 2001 publication Aluminum Industry Vision: Sustainable Solutions for a Dynamic World. In 2002, the industry created this updated Aluminum Industry Technology Roadmap to define the specific research and development (R&D(Footnote 1)) priorities, performance targets, and milestones required to achieve that vision. By pursuing the ambitious R&D agenda laid out in this Roadmap, the industry should secure its place as a world leader in providing innovative, material-based solutions that deliver superior value to users.
Footnote 1 - See Appendix A for a complete list of acronyms.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa atech|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|