Standard: IEC 60050-841
INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL VOCABULARY PART 841: INDUSTRIAL ELECTROHEAT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60050 gives the general terminology used in industrial electroheat, as well as general terms pertaining to specific applications and associated technologies. This new edition reviews and complements the previous one by developping electrode, laser and ultrasonic heatings.
This terminology is of course consistent with the terminology developed in the other specialized parts of the IEV.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60050-841|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60050-841||Change Type:||Update Date: 1983-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.