Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15488
LABORATORY (NONFLAMMABLE) GAS AND VACUUM SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A. Central laboratory (nonflammable) gas and vacuum systems consisting of [insert any special piped gas systems here], compressed air and vacuum services; complete, ready for operation, including all necessary piping, fittings, valves, cabinets, connections to outlet cocks and inlet cocks, gages, alarms including low voltage wiring, cylinder manifolds, air compressors, vacuum pumps, electric motors and starters, receivers, air dryers, filters, pressure regulators, dew point and carbon monoxide monitors and all necessary parts, accessories, connections and equipment for automatic operation.
B. Manifold Gas Systems: Ready for connection of cylinders, but not including cylinders.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15488|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|