Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000001
RESTRICTED AND REPORTABLE CHEMICALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard concerns certain chemicals whose use must be known to and approved by Delphi-I to assure compliance with U.S. and international regulations. Chemicals referenced in Section 4 are, or will be, prohibited by regulations. Chemicals referenced in Section 4.1.1 may be present if the designated approving department is notified in advance and gives written approval prior to production part approval submission. The designated approving departments include: Delphi-I Materials Engineering and or Delphi-I Product Engineering, subject to additional agreement by the customer OEM. The attached form (DX000001 - Substance Report Form, located in the Appendix,) must be submitted for any material or part which contains the chemicals addressed in this document.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DELPHI DX000001||Change Type:||Revision: 99||Status: INAC|