Standard: AA ATS1
ROLLING TECHNOLOGY SESSIONS AT ALUMITECH '94 SHEET & PLATE INGOT CASTING FOIL
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Pusher-type furnaces are semi-continuous reheating/homogenizing furnaces. Unlike traditional furnaces where heating/cooling is done on a batch basis, with the pusher-type furnaces, each ingot has its own cycle and loading/ unloading of the furnace is done on a semi-continuous basis. That is, for each unloaded (extracted) ingot, one new ingot is loaded (pushed-in). The ingots are subjected to the reheating or homogenizing cycle as they move through the various heating zones of the furnace. At the end of the cycle the ingot is at the unloading end (exit side) of the furnace, ready to be rolled.
|Organization:||The Aluminum Association Inc.|
|Document Number:||aa ats1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.