Standard: UFC 3-250-11
SOIL STABILIZATION FOR PAVEMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual prescribes the appropriate type or types of additive to be used with different soil types, procedures for determining a design treatment level for each type of additive, and recommended construction practices for incorporating the additive into the soil. It applies to all elements responsible for Army and Air Force pavement and design construction.
This manual establishes criteria for improving the engineering properties of soils used for pavement base courses, subbase courses, and subgrades by the use of additives which are mixed into the soil to effect the desired improvement. These criteria are also applicable to roads and airfields having a stabilized surface layer.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-250-11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 39.