Standard: ANSI A58.1
MINIMUM DESIGN LOADS FOR BUILDINGS AND OTHER STRUCTURES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides minimum load requirements for the design of buildings and other structures that are subject to building code requirements. The loads specified herein are suitable for use with the stresses and load factors recommended in current design specifications for concrete, steel, wood, masonry, and any other conventional structural materials used in buildings.
|Organization:||American National Standards Institute|
|Document Number:||ansi a58.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI A58.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1972-07-20||Revision: 72||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A58.1||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1955-09-30||Revision: 55||Status: INAC|
|ANSI A58.1||Change Type:||Revision: 45||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 4 of 4.