Standard: RTCA DO-288
NEXT GENERATION AIR/GROUND COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (NEXCOM) IMPLEMENTATION CONSIDERATIONS: FACTORS AND ISSUES TO BE CONSIDERED IN PLANNING FOR THE TRANSITION TO AIR/GROUND, ICAO, VDL MODE 3 BASED INTREGRATED VOICE DATA COMMUNICATIONS IN THE U.S. NATIONAL AIRSPACE SYSTEM
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The document describes the current situation as well as goals and objectives for transition from analog Air/Ground (A/G) telecommunications to A/G Very High Frequency (VHF) Digital Link Mode 3 (VDL Mode 3) based integrated voice and data communications. It includes a transition strategy from analog voice to VDL Mode 3 digital voice and Aeronautical Telecommunications Network (ATN) based data communications via VHF Digital Link Mode 2 and VDL Mode 3.
|Document Number:||rtca do-288|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|