Standard: ASME - ANSI B2.1
B2.1 PIPE THREADS (EXCEPT DRYSEAL)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Types of Pipe Threads1
The various types of pipe threads included in this standard are indicated in the table of contents, and have right-hand threads unless otherwise specified. (Dryseal pipe threads are covered by USAS B2.2.) Each type i s specified in detail in a separate section. All dimensions are in inches unless otherwise specified.
1 For other types of pipe threads see Table Ag, p. 32.
|Document Number:||ansi b2.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B2.1||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 1960-01-01||Revision: 60||Status: INAC|
|ANSI B2.1||Change Type:||Update Date: 1945-01-01||Revision: 45||Status: INAC|