Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 0 CHAP 10
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; STANDARDS FOR THE PREPARATION OF AIR DIAGRAMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter is intended to facilitate the preparation of Air Diagrams (ADs) that are required to supplement the information given in Air Publications (APs) on aircraft or equipment, or to illustrate special subjects such as the survival of personnel in hazardous circumstances.
The Publications Authority (PA) shall agree detailed requirements with the Contractor in respect of subject content, design, size, style, use of colour etc. Where an AD is prepared to supplement information in an AP, the detailed requirements shall be subject to the approval of the PA of the 'parent' AP.
ADs shall not be produced to meet any unique requirement for training establishments; such diagrams may be produced under separate arrangements but are not to be identified as ADs.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 0 chap 10|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|