Standard: ASME - ANSI B133.3
PROCUREMENT STANDARD FOR GAS TURBINE AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this Standard is to provide guidance to facilitate the preparation of gas turbine procurement specifications. It is intended for use with gas turbines for industrial, marine, and electric power applications.
This section covers auxiliary systems such as lubrication, cooling, fuel (but not its control), atomizing, starting, heating-ventilating, fire protection, cleaning, inlet, exhaust, enclosures, couplings, gears, piping, mounting, painting, and water and steam injection.
|Document Number:||ansi b133.3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.