Standard: IEC 60051-2
DIRECT ACTING INDICATING ANALOGUE ELECTRICAL MEASURING INSTRUMENTS AND THEIR ACCESSORIES PART 2: SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR AMMETERS AND VOLTMETERS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Part 2 of the standard applies to direct acting indicating ammeters and voltmeters having an analogue display.
Note. - For multi-function instruments, see Part 7.
This part also applies to non-interchangeable accessories (as defined in Sub-clause 220.127.116.11 of Part 1) used with ammeters and voltmeters.
See Part 1.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60051-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.