Standard: IEC - 61089 AMD 1
AMENDMENT 1 ROUND WIRE CONCENTRIC LAY OVERHEAD ELECTRICAL STRANDED CONDUCTORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies the electrical and mechanical characteristics of round wire concentric lay overhead electrical stranded conductors made of combinations of any of the following metal wires:
a) hard-drawn aluminium as per IEC 889 designated A1*;
b) aluminium alloy type B as per IEC 104 designated A2*;
c) aluminium alloy type A as per IEC 104 designated A3* (and when applicable to the following cores, as per IEC 888);
d) regular strength steel, designated S1A or S1B, where A and B are zinc coating classes, corresponding respectively to classes 1 and 2;
e) high strength steel, designated S2A or S2B;
f) extra high strength steel, designated S3A.
The conductor designations included in this standard are:
A1, A2, A3,
A1/S1A, A1/S1B, A1/S2A, A1/S2B, A1/S3A, A2/S1A,
A2/S1B, A2/S3A, A3/S1A,
A3/S1B, A3/S3A, A1/A2, A1/A3.
* The resistivity of these metals is as follows (in increasing order):
A1: 28,264 nΩm (corresponding to 61% IACS),
A2: 32,530 nΩm (corresponding to 53% IACS),
A3: 32,840 nΩm (corresponding to 52,5% IACS).
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||61089 amd 1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 61089||Change Type:||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 1.0||Status: ACTV|