Standard: UFC 4-150-07
MAINTENANCE AND OPERATION: MAINTENACE OF ATERFRONT FACILITIES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This military handbook, UFC 4-150-07, is a guide for the inspection, maintenance, and repair of waterfront structures and related facilities. It is a source of reference for planning, estimating, and performing technical maintenance and repair work; and may serve as a training manual for waterfront facilities maintenance personnel.
This handbook provides guidance for maintenance and repair of waterfront facilities to retain them in continuous readiness for use by the Fleet and in support of military marine operations.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 4-150-07|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|UFC 4-150-07||Change Type: C1||Update Date: 2001-06-19||Revision: 01||Status: ACTV|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 71.