Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 1-11
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; GROUND RADIO EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the requirements for Topic 6 information for ground radio equipment.
The publications shall conform to the general requirements stated in Chap 1-0 except where it is otherwise stated in this Chap 1-11.
Topic 1 and Topic 6 information shall be produced separately unless a requirement to issue these topics together in a multi-topic publication is stated in a publication policy statement or the particular publication specification. The requirements for Topic 10, which shall always be a separate publication, are given in Spec 2 Chap 10.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 1-11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|