Standard: UFC 3-230-02
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE: WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MIL-HDBK-1164 provides general technical guidance for operating and maintaining potable water systems at fixed military installations. Since no two installations are exactly alike, this handbook is supplemental to site-specific operations and maintenance (O&M) manuals provided for each installation. The handbook applies to all personnel responsible for operating and maintaining fixed-base water systems, including supervisors as well as operators. To provide military personnel with the most up-to-date information available the handbook guides the reader to industry standards, manuals of practice, training guides, handbooks, and miscellaneous documents published by the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and other authorities in the water supply and treatment field. This manual is not intended to be read in its entirety. Rather, the reader is expected to refer to individual parts as the need arises.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-02|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 72.