Standard: GAMA - NO. 11
ARINC 429, GENERAL AVIATION SUBSET
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
THIS DOCUMENT IS THE RESULT OF EFFORTS BY THE GENERAL AVIATION MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION (GAMA) DATA BUS AD HOC COMMITTEE TO ESTABLISH AND DEFINE A SET OF STANDARD LABEL CODES FOR USE IN AVIONICS EQUIPMENT. THESE LABEL CODES ARE BASED ON ARINC SPECIFICATION 429-12, "MARK 33 DIGITAL INFORMATION TRANSFER SYSTEM (DITS)", PUBLISHED JULY 1, 1990. THESE LABEL CODES ARE A SUPPLEMENT TO AND NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE LABEL CODES LISTED IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED, AND SUBSEQUENT, ARINC SPECIFICATIONS.
|Organization:||General Aviation Manufacturers Association|
|Document Number:||no. 11|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|