Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 1-2
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the requirements for Topic 1 and 6 information on electrical equipment in the following categories:
Aircraft electrical equipment
Aircraft armament equipment (electrical only)
Ground support equipment shall be covered in accordance with Chap 1-8.
Special-to-type test equipment shall be covered in accordance with Chap 1-12.
Publications in these categories shall conform to the requirements stated in Chap 1-0 except when it is otherwise stated in this Chap 1-2.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 1-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|