Standard: MODUK - AQAP-160
NATO INTEGRATED QUALITY REQUIREMENTS FOR SOFTWARE THROUGHOUT THE LIFE CYCLE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This publication contains the requirements for software quality (management) system. A compliant software quality (management) system needs to be established, documented, applied, maintained, assessed and improved, and/or evaluated, in accordance with requirements contained in the subsequent chapters. These requirements should provide confidence in the supplier's capability to deliver a software product or service that conforms to customer requirements.
This publication establishes also a common framework for software life cycle processes, with well-defined terminology that can be referenced by industry.
This publication is designed to be tailored for an individual organization, project or application within a project. When tailored, this publication specifies the requirements to manage the quality of the software life cycle processes and their resulting products and services.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.