Standard: IEC 60044-6
INSTRUMENT TRANSFORMERS PART 6: REQUIREMENTS FOR PROTECTIVE CURRENT TRANSFORMERS FOR TRANSIENT PERFORMANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 44 covers the requirements and tests, in addition to those in Chapter I of IEC 185, that are necessary for inductive current transformers for use with electrical protective schemes in which the prime requirement for the current transformers is the maintenance of a defined performance up to several times the rated current when the current contains an exponentially decaying d.c. component of defined time constant.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60044-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|