Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-26
GUIDE TO THE EVALUATION AND EXPRESSION OF THE UNCERTAINTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RESULTS OF ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Defence Standard gives guidance on methods for evaluating the factors contributing to uncertainty in electrical measurements and for combining these into a single (±) limit figure.
Consideration is given to the economics of measurement uncertainty in the design, manufacture, calibration and testing of the product and to assessing the extent of the risk. It is recommended that the methods described herein should be adopted as standard procedure.
NOTE: This Defence Standard is concerned with the uncertainty of a single valued result of the measurement of a single parameter. It is not applicable, for example to the departure of a measured characteristic from a prescribed curve, neither is it concerned with sampling schemes for batch testing.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-26|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|