Standard: UFC 3-130-06
CALCULATION METHODS FOR DETERMINATION OF DEPTH OF FREEZE AND THAW IN SOIL: ARTIC AND SUBARCTIC CONSTRUCTION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
This manual contains criteria and methods for calculating the depths of freeze and thaw insoils,with consideration of the effects of other adjacent materials, for the design of military facilities in seasonal frost, arctic and subaretic regions. The contents are applicable to both Army and Air Force construction in arctic, subaretic and seasonal frost areas. The data presented in this manual relate to arctic and subaretic facility design presented in the other manuals of the Arctic and Subarctic Construction series.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-130-06|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.