Standard: UFC 3-230-11A
WATER SUPPLY FOR SPECIAL PROJECTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This manual prescribes the duration and rates of flow required for fire hydrant hose streams. It establishes criteria concerning the treatment of water, pumping, pneumatic pressure systems, and the location of fire hydrants. Many special projects and tactical sites have special water requirements that are not covered by referenced Technical Manuals. This manual covers water supply requirements for some of these sites; requirements for those not mentioned will be covered by special instructions from CDR USACE (DAEN-ECE-G), WASH DC 20314-1000, for Army projects; and HQ USAF/LEEE, WASH DC 20332, for Air Force projects.
Purpose This manual establishes the minimum water supply requirements for fire protection and domestic purposes at various small military projects. It is intended to be used by all Army and Air Force personnel responsible for the planning and design of military construction.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-230-11a|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|