Standard: ASTM A1021
STANDARD SPECIFICATION FOR MARTENSITIC STAINLESS STEEL FORGINGS AND FORGING STOCK FOR HIGH-TEMPERATURE SERVICE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers martensitic chromium stainless steel forgings, forged bar, and forging stock for high temperature service. The mechanical properties are developed by suitable heat treatment, as indicated for each alloy.
The values stated in inch-pound units are to be regarded as standard.
|Document Number:||astm a1021|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ASTM A1021||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-09-10||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|