Standard: NAAMM - AMP 555
CODE OF STANDARD PRACTICE FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL METAL INDUSTRY (INCLUDING MISCELLANEOUS IRON)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The practices defined herein have been reviewed by a peer committee of the architectural metal fabricating Industry. These trade practices for fabrication, installation and erection of the industry products will be used unless there are differing instructions in the contract documents. This Code of Standard Practice, as revised to date, defines and sets forth accepted norms of good practice.
|Organization:||National Association of Architectural Metal Manufacturers|
|Document Number:||amp 555|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|