Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000235
ADHESIVE, TWO-PART, ACRYLIC, ACTIVATOR
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the activator component, one part of a two-part modified methacrylate adhesive suitable for structurally bonding thermoplastic components. It is intended for interior applications, such as instrument panels.
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000235|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|