Standard: MHI - MH10.8.1
LINEAR BAR CODE & 2-DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
MH10.8.1 - LINEAR BAR CODE AND TWO-DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS USED IN SHIPPING, RECEIVING AND TRANSPORT APPLICATIONS - Approved and published in 2005, this American National Standard specifies the minimum requirements for the design of labels containing linear bar code and two-dimensional symbols on transport units to convey data between trading partners, provides for traceability units to convey data between trading partners, provides guidance for the formatting on the label of data presented in linear bar code, two-dimensional symbol, or human readable form, provides specific recommendations regarding the choice of linear bar code and two-dimensional symbologies, and specifies quality requirements, makes recommendations as to label placement, size, and the inclusion of free text and any appropriate graphics, provides guidance in the selection of label material.
|Organization:||Material Handling Institute Inc.|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|