Standard: IEC 60068-2-13
BASIC ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING PROCEDURES PART 2: TESTS TEST M: LOW AIR PRESSURE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard deals with low pressure tests at room temperature.
The object of this .test is to determine the ability of components, equipment or other articles to be stored, transported or used under low air pressure conditions.
Note. — Articles to be stored, transported or used under a simultaneous combination of high or low temperature and low air pressure should, where the combination is important for the stresses imposed on the article or for the failure mechanisms, be tested according to:
- IEC Publication 68-2-40: Basic Environmental Testing Procedures, Part 2: Tests—Test Z/AM: Combined Cold/Low Air Pressure Tests, and
- IEC Publication 68-2-41: Part 2: Tests—Test Z/BM: Combined Dry Heat/Low Air Pressure Tests.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60068-2-13|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|