Standard: MODUK - DAVP 70: SPEC 2 CHAP 1-3
SPECIFICATIONS FOR AIR TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS; ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This chapter defines the requirements for Topic 1 and Topic 6 information on electronic equipment: Topic 6 information is not normally required for ground support electronic equipment.
The publications shall conform to the requirements stated in Chap 1-0 except where it is otherwise stated in this Chap 1-3.
First-line maintenance of installed aircraft equipment is covered in the 'Aircraft Maintenance Manual' (AMM); however where second-line maintenance (bay maintenance) makes use of a test rig which simulates the aircraft system, it may be necessary to repeat in the equipment Topic 1 some of the procedures from the AMM.
Topic 1 and Topic 6 information shall be produced separately unless a requirement to issue these topics together in a multi-topic publication is stated in the particular equipment publication specification.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||davp 70: spec 2 chap 1-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|