Standard: IEEE 1155
STANDARD FOR VMA EXTENSIONS FOR INSTRUMENTATION: VXIBUS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A technically sound modular instrument standard based on IEEE Std 1014-1987, which is open to all manufacturers and is compatible with present industry standards, is defined. The VXIbus specification details the technical requirements of VXIbus compatible components, such as mainframes, backplanes, power supplies, and modules.
|Organization:||The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc.|
|Document Number:||ieee 1155|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEEE 1155||Change Type:||Update Date: 1992-01-01||Revision: 92||Status: INAC|