Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-40: PART 6
RELIABILITY AND MAINTAINABILITY PART 6: IN-SERVICE R & M
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of the Defence Standard defines those measures which must be considered by the sponsor, the Procurement Executive and the Contractor, when there is a need for the preparation of an In-Service R&M Assessment Plan, within the overall R&M plan for the specified defence materiel.
(ARMP-1) and Def Stan 00-40 (Part 2)/2 (ARMP-2) Appendices A paragraph 325.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-40: part 6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 42.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 44.