Standard: RTCA DO-148 VOL I
NEW GUIDANCE SYSTEM FOR APPROACH AND LANDING
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Defines a system concept and technical description (signal format) for a new precision instrument approach and landing guidance system (LGS) intended to satisfy the varied operational needs of different classes of aviation users, civil and military, in the United States and abroad. Volume I is an 80-page summary of findings and recommendations. Volume II is a 400-page compilation of the milestone Special Committee Reports, including the Tentative Operational Requirements, the Report of the Techniques Assessment Team, and the Report of the Signal Format Development Team.
|Document Number:||rtca do-148 vol i|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.