Standard: MODUK - AQAP-9
NATO BASIC INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS FOR INDUSTRY EDITION 2 (03.76)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document establishes the minimum requirements for contractor inspection to be performed to ensure conformance of materiel or services to contract requirements. The requirements shall be met to the satisfaction of the authority designated in the contract or its authorized representative, herein referred to as the Quality Assurance Representative.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|