Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 11192
DETENTION AND PROTECTION SCREENS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Detention and protection screens consist of a sub-frame, main frame with wire cloth and support assembly, detention lock and bolt, hinges and all fittings and anchors required.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 11192|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|