Standard: ASME - ANSI B95.1
B95.1 TERMINOLOGY FOR PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Scope of this standard is to define pressure relief devices, their functional and operational characteristics, and to standardize the terminology covering such devices and their characteristics. These devices are intended to protect containers and equipment from abnormal internal or external pressure.
|Document Number:||ansi b95.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ANSI B95.1||Change Type:||Revision: 72||Status: INAC|