Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 13
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 13: PREPARATION OF AIRCREW MANUAL (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Aircrew Manual shall provide sufficient technical descriptive information on the aircraft and its equipment to meet the requirements of aircrew and shall include details of all handling characteristics, limitations and operating procedures (both normal and emergency). The handling procedures shall be in line with the performance data given in the Operating Data Manual.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 13|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.