Standard: MODUK - AVP 77: CHAPTER 3
SPECIFICATION FOR THE PREPARATION OF BRITISH- FRENCH AIRCRAFT AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT PUBLICATIONS CHAPTER 3: ASSEMBLY AND GROUPING OF PUBLICATIONS (03.69)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Publications shall be assembled and issued to provide the maximum convenience to the Users. For example, simple equipment publications may possibly be issued together, covering description and operation, servicing, modification leaflets, illustrated parts catalogue and servicing schedule, but complex store publications, such as those for a complete aircraft, must of necessity be divided into separate manuals for ease of handling and distribution to the various levels of Service Unites and to the tradesman within those Units.
It is not possible to specify in advance precisely how the various major units of an aircraft or equipment publication shall be assembled, but the appropriate User Service will advise the Manufacturer of assembly requirements for manuals at an early date in the preparation programme.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||avp 77: chapter 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.