Standard: DELPHI-I - DELPHI DX000262
ADHESIVE, TRANSFER FILM, VACUUM FORMABLE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
A pressure sensitive adhesive dry film protected with a release liner, that can be vacuum formed or embossed. The thickness of the adhesive material is sufficient to adhere satisfactorily to textured surfaces. It may be applied to painted surfaces, Kraft paper, various metals, plated surfaces, glass and plastics (excluding polyethylene and polypropylene).
|Organization:||Delphi Automotive Systems|
|Document Number:||delphi dx000262|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.